Sunday 3 January 2010

The aliens are getting bolder




I wrote the other day about the alien fleet I had observed from my back window. Well, since then we have had a lot of snow in Grim Northern Town and this has had the effect of revealing alien intrusions!

There, as plain as day, captured in the snow on my kitchen roof are the tracks left by an alien! I'm guessing it would be an alien scout, on a scouting mission to locate supplies and snacks for the Evil Alien Empire. Not so different from the mice I had a while back, except of course for being larger, more otherworldly and probably not so keen on wholewheat pasta and Crunchie bars. I'm also guessing aliens are too cunning and stealthy to be caught by spring-loaded traps, even if you were able to find one big enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment